Friday, November 09, 2007

Time to get my jam on.

Rhonda and I are going out for a change tonight. Dinner at Gochi, then karaoke somewhere (but not at Gamba, because they are off in Japan). I'm a little skeptical. At least it's supposed to be a karaoke box, which is a must because I suck. They better have some good songs at this joint - Gamba has Tenacious D and Avenue Q, amongst other stuff.

I gotta figure out what my juuhachiban is in a hurry. That's your signature karaoke number. No, I don't know why that translates to "Number 18".

Better take it easy, don't want to be hung over for the big Cal-U$C game tomorrow at Memorial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, if you weren't hung over before the game, you probably are now - what's it now. about four straight years???
two over-rated teams slugging it out on a crummy rainy evening - hope you at least got to watch it on the tube and not suffer through actually attending - that,coupled with losing would have really been miserable!!!

Chris said...

ugh, nope, we were there. more details to follow.