Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm back, baby.

Almost a year to the day!

I was never planning to abandon this blog - I tried to figure out what to do about the layout, how I planned to mess with the content, what I wanted in the sidebar. Add to that a complete lack of free time and motivation, and that's where the last year went.

I figure at this point, screw it, I'll just re-launch and make changes as I go.

So the first thing I will do with my new blog is completely ignore it for a few days - I'm headed up to Chico to visit The Greens with my boy Marv. So I probably won't have anything to report until Monday sometime, once my aging body has recovered.

Oh yeah, I have thrown Friendster under the bus and have allied myself with Facebook. You can find me there, although all the action (ha ha, yeah right) will be right here on Blogger.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's about time!!!