Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cherry Blossom Festival

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting So I was at the AMC Van Ness Saturday, and I bought a ticket for The Sentinel, or as I like to call it, "24 Season 5".

How was it? Beats me. I didn't see it. It was cheaper though for me to charge a $10 movie ticket, go up the escalator, get my parking validated for $6, and go back down than to pay a $2 ATM fee on top of the $17 those leeches wanted for parking.

Rhonda dragged me out to the city Saturday for the Cherry Blossom Festival. If we do this again, we're leaving earlier - we had to park at the AMC Van Ness, hoof it to J-Town, stuff ourselves silly, and hook it back. We didn't make it back in time to avoid $5 more in parking fees, hence the hoop-jumping at the theater (I had enough cash for 3 hours parking, but not enough for 3 hours and 5 minutes).

Well, it was fun while it lasted, and the weather was fantastic. Beats all that rain we had.

No comments: