Thursday, December 01, 2005

Random stuff from the past coupla months.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Unit 01 protects the instructions to my voicemail.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sara can hardly contain herself on her first visit to the Cheesecake Factory for Uncle Ron's birthday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A blurry shot from the Green Day concert. It looks like the band has spontaneously combusted.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I took this picture one day on my commute to show Rhonda how long I was going to be in traffic. Makes you want to move out here, huh?

(Yes, I know it's not safe to take pictures while driving. But it's not like the car was moving...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my co-worker Rachna in front of the Sun Broomfield campus. She wanted me to take a picture because she'd never been in falling snow before. All that snow behind her fell while we were at lunch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I put the books and DVDs in order in the library. It took over a week. My word, we have a lot of crap.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We also scored a rug on the Lowe's clearance hook-up, finally. It matches pretty nicely.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lastly, Rhonda enjoys a birthday waffle at my mom and dad's house. This was after we had been to Target, Office Depot, Best Buy, and Macy's, so she should've had an appetite going.

1 comment:

GRusette said...

damn...that's a pretty impressive library