Monday, October 25, 2004

No blog progress - too much Halo

It's a good thing I haven't told everyone I know to check out my new blog, especially since it's just lying around dormant...sort of like I did this weekend.

That's not exactly true, Rhonda and I tried (in futility) to make it to Tokay's homecoming, where Sara was on the court (she didn't win, but had a great time). After a stay at the Hotel Caranza, we had breakfast with my mom and went to Gottschalk's to spend some wedding gift card. We had dinner at Rhonda's, visited a little with Peter and Joy, watched the Sox nearly blow it, then headed back to San Jose.

I dropped Rhonda off and headed to Marv's to play some Halo (oui, c'est Halo Deux) and poker. Had dim sum with Marv, Lou, Bubba, Rhonda and Rhonda (not a typo) and played some more Halo before heading home. Made a half-assed attempt to pay bills and clean up before calling it a night.

I have a ton of stuff to put up here, just haven't made the time. Promise to try harder tonight. Hopefully details about Vegas, the wedding, Tokyo, Rhonda's new jobby job, etc. etc.

No comments: