Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random linkage.

Just some cool stuff I have been reading on the Internet.

This guy uploaded the Voice Memo application from the Palm Lifedrive so it could be used on the Treo 650. Thanks, dude. I salute you.

Rhonda sent me this link from Octopus Dropkick: a Katamari Damacy flash game.

I need to replace the cabin air filter in my Scion tC. Luckily, I read Scion Life first, and found out how to make your own cabin filter.

Jesse sent this link of a used video game store in Japan. It truly is friggin' ridiculous.

Maybe I am late in jumping on the bandwagon, but I saw this book at Urban Outfitters tonight: Sorry Everybody.

Following up on recent posts, Anime News Network has exclusive interviews posted with the pillows and HYDE. Here is also the link to the offical website for Great Laundry.

No comments: