Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ain't no stoppin' us in Copperopolis!

Rhonda and I frantically trying to get things together for the weekend. At 2 we'll be at Erica and Randy's wedding up in the O, then we'll be headed out east to Copperopolis to help out at the retreat. Which means an entire weekend in which no unpacking will be done. On the plus side, it's also a weekend free of trips to either Target or Home Depot.

I did get that dresser put together on Thursday night. I implore IKEA to put time estimates on their boxes. Or maybe a skill level, like a model kit.

More good news, Rhonda passed her CSET and her future as a teacher is pretty much secure once she finishes her remaining classes. We celebrated at Ramen Halu. I don't know how she can eat there so often.

OK, time to get packing. Long weekend ahead. Hopefully I'll be alive and back blogging next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo, it was the RICA that I passed, but... who cares!!!! I love you! xoxoxoxo :)