Friday, February 15, 2008

Gung Hay Fat Choy

My first post of 2008 comes a month-and-a-half into the year. It is, however, only a few days into Chinese New Year. And since I'm half-Chinese, I'll use that as an excuse for not posting lately.

We have been on an exceptionally busy stretch that will continue into March. Bachelor parties, showers, houseguests, comic conventions, dance performances - you name it, we've been there or will be there.

I do feel like I accomplished something today. Not just because I blogged, but also because I got some long-overdue documents in the mail. Stuff I've been putting off since last fall. I always like that feeling of crossing stuff off my list.

Well, don't expect to hear too much from me before mid-March. The only reason I have time to blog tonight is because my teacher wife knocked out at 9 tonight like an octogenarian.

3 comments:

Sara Chan said...

I had to look up what "octogenarian" meant. That's not very nice to call your wife!

Anonymous said...

try "first post of 2008!!!

Chris said...

Oops. Maybe *I* needed some sleep.